Palm Oil Sludge
Palm oil sludge is the floating residue that separated during the discharge of palm oil mill effluent to the pond. It exists as viscous and brownish liquid at the top layer of the wastewater in the pond with approximately 0.5% in volume. Effective techniques to extract palm oil sludge from the pond are uttermost important to prevent waste and contamination.
- We provide volumetric sonar sensors for field surveying.
- State of the art extraction pumps to separate oil from water.
- Trucks with Sistem Pemantauwan Sawit (SPS) and registed with relevant authorities.
- Free estimates of your sludge oil volume.
- Monitoring system to prevent theft.
- Collection on schedule basis or whatever basis that suit you.
- Professional handling.
Safety and Hygene
Our staff are fully vaccinated for Covid 19. They are required to take RTK test every 14 days. They have been instructed to produce their test result and protective gear upon entering your premises.